Форум Seo - Раскрутка сайтов, Услуги продвижения, Скрипты, программы, работа в интернет,

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

IxhuDakSZR

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

While waiting for a bus, the blind man's dog decided to go to the bathroom all over the wow gold  blind man's legs.A passerby commented to the blind man, "What! That dog just went to the bathroom cheap rs gold  all over your legs, and you are petting him?! Are you crazy?"To whicfrank was excited about his buy wow gold  new rifle, and decided to try bear hunting. he spotted a small brown bear and shot it. runescape money  there was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black rift gold for sale  bear. the black bear said, "that was my cousin, and you have got two choices. either i cheap wow gold  maul you to death, or we have sex." after considering briefly, frank decided to accede to the guild wars 2 gold  latter alternative. even though he felt sore for two weeks, frank soon recovered and vowed revenge for wow gold eu  his humiliation. he headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. buy cheap runescape gold  there was another tap on his shoulder. this time, a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. the grizzly said, "that was a huge mistake, frank. that was my cousin and you have got two choices. either i maul you to death, or we have rough sex." again, frank thought it was better to cooperate. although he survived, it did take several months before frank finally recovered. outraged, he headed back to the woods and he managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. he felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. he turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. the polar bear said, "admit it frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

a man goes into a pet shop and tells the owner that he wants to buy a pet that can do everything. wow gold  the shop owner suggests a faithful dog. the man replies, "come on, a dog?" the owner says, "how about a cat?" runescape gold  the man replies, "no way! a cat certainly can't do everything. i want a pet that can do everything!" the shop buy wow gold  owner thinks for a minute, then says, "i've got it! a centipede!" the man says, "a centipede? i can't imagine a world of warcraft gold  centipede doing everything, but okay... i'll try a centipede." he gets the centipede home and says to the centipede, "clean the buy cheap runescape gold  kitchen." thirty minutes later, he walks into the kitchen and... it's immaculate! all the dishes and silverware have been washed, dried, rs gold  and put away the counter-tops cleaned the appliances sparkling the floor waxed. he's absolutely amazed. he says to the centipede, "go eq2 plat  clean the living room." twenty minutes later, he walks into the living room. the carpet has been vacuumed the furniture cleaned ffxiv gil  and dusted the pillows on the sofa plumped, plants watered. the man thinks to himself, "this is the most amazing thing cheapest runescape gold  i've ever seen. this really is a pet that can do everything!" next he says to the centipede, "run down to the corner and get me a newspaper." the centipede walks out the door. 10 minutes later... no centipede. 20 minutes later... no centipede. 30 minutes later... no centipede. by this point the man is wondering what's going on. the centipede should have been back in a couple of minutes. 45 minutes later... still no centipede! he can't imagine what could have happened. did the centipede run away? did it get run over by a car? where is that centipede? so he goes to the front door, opens it... and there's the centipede sitting right outside. the man says, "hey!!! i sent you down to the corner store 45 minutes ago to get me a newspaper. what's the matter?!" the centipede says, "i'm goin'! i'm goin'! i'm just puttin' on my shoes!"