Форум Seo - Раскрутка сайтов, Услуги продвижения, Скрипты, программы, работа в интернет,

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

7PYFzITTwB

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

once there was a golfer whose drive landed on wow gold  an anthill. rather than move the ball, he wow gold for sale  decided to hit it where it lay. he wow gold kaufen  gave a mighty swing. clouds of dirt and everquest 2 platinum  sand and ants exploded from the spot. everything buy wow gold  but the golfball. it sat in the same runescape gold  spot. so he lined up and tried another rift platinum  shot. clouds of dirt and sand and ants cheap rift gold  went flying again. the golf ball didn't even rs gold  wiggle. two ants survived. one dazed ant said to the other, "whoa! what are we going to do?" said the other ant: "i don't know about you, but i'm going to get on the ball."

Acheson's Rule Of The Bureaucracy: A memorandum is written wow gold  not to inform the reader, but to protect swtor credits  the writer. - Dean Acheson Action's Law: Power buy runescape gold  tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Adler's rift platinum  Distinction: Language is all that separata man walks buy wow gold  into a bar and orders a beer. he runescape gold  sips it and sets it down. a monkey eq2 plat  swings across the bar and pisses in the rift plat  pint. the man asks the barman who owns buy rs gold  the monkey. the barman replies, "the piano player". the man walks over to the piano player and says "do you know your monkey pissed in my beer?" the pianist replies, "no, but if you hum it i'll play it."

a blind man was describing his favorite sport, parachuting. wow gold  when asked how this was accomplished, he said rift plat  that things were all done for him: "i runescape gold  am placed in the door and told when buy rift platinum  to jump" "my hand is placed on my rs gold  release ring for me, and out i go" buy wow gold  "but how do you know when you are buy rs gold  going to land?" he was asked. "i have cheap runescape gold  a very keen sense of smell and i rift item  can smell the trees and grass when i am 300 feet from the ground" he answered. "but how do you know when to lift your legs for the final arrival on the ground?" he was again asked. he quickly answered "oh, the dog's leash goes slack".