Форум Seo - Раскрутка сайтов, Услуги продвижения, Скрипты, программы, работа в интернет,

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Народ, помогите

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

У меня такая проблема - добавляю любой код (и в верх и вниз), а вместо ссылки(счётчика, банера) появляется код. Тоесть код появляется как обычная надпись.
Чё делать ?

На новые форумы есть ограничения, надо выполнить все правила и коды будут работать.

Ограничения:
1) зарегистрировать 3 пользователя.
2) создать 3 темы
3) создать 15 сообщений.

Какой адрес вашего форума?

http://batlzonerap.xbazar.ru/

Спасибо

We all want progress, but if you're wow gold  on the wrong road, progress means cheap runescape gold  doing an about-turn and walking back buy wow gold  to the right road; in that runescape gold  case, the man who turns back runescape gp  soonest is the most progressive. - cheap rift platinum  C.S. Lewis We are often most rs gold  in the dark when we are rift plat  thReal news headlines 10 These are runescape money  actual newspaper headlines gathered from papers across the country. March Planned For Next August Blind Bishop Appointed To See Lingerie Shipment Hijacked--Thief Gives Police The Slip L.A. Voters Approve Urban Renewal By

A serious drunk walked into a bar and, wow gold  after staring for some time at the buy wow gold  only woman seated at the bar, walked cheap runescape gold  over to her and kissed her. She runescape money  jumped up and slapped him silly. He rift plat  immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I runescape gold  thought you were my wifHello, we are rs gold  all currently home, but someone stole our rift items  phone... And the recording tape from this star wars credits  answering machine. So you can't reach us until we either find a phone or get a tape. If you had to waste a quarter on this call... Sorry.

So you want to level like an elite player? Then you need wow gold  to get your hands on a World of Warcraft Leveling Guide. buy wow gold  If you want to be the best then you have to runescape gold  learn from the best. Let us explain to you some of rs gold  the dirty little secrets these guides have. Some of the elites everquest 2 platinum  are probably pooping on themselves right now because I am going rift platinum  to give out some free stuff here that they charge people wow gold for sale  lots of money for.Basically, what a World of Warcraft Leveling Guide rift plat  will teach you is where these choice locations are and what rs gold for sale  type of actions you will be taking for quick leveling. If using the World of Warcraft Leveling Guide shows me this type of information, then why would people want to use them? Does that take the fun out of the game? While it is certainly a complex and complicated game, many gamers begin to look for world of warcraft gold secrets. Well, that is the million dollar question.

Any person crippling, killing or in any way wow gold  destroying a proud female dog that is swtor credits  running at large shall not be held rs gold  liable for the damages due to such cheap rift platinum  killing or destruction. "Crimes against nature" are runescape money  prohibited. Looking for more dumb laws? Check cheapest rs gold  ouWhile you're out leveling your character I'm runescape gold  sure you will kill a number of rift plat  mobs that you can skin. The mining rift gold  profession is another great profession. You will often run into caves which may have some very prosperous mineral ores. Some minerals are very popular in the game and are highly demanded.

As a crowded airliner is about to take wow gold  off, the peace is shattered by a buy wow gold  5-year-old boy who picks that moment to cheap rift gold  throw a wild temper tantrum. No matter runescape gold  what his frustrated, embarrassed mother does to runescape money  try to calm him down, the boy rift gold  continues to scream furioThank you for phoning rift plat  the Save the Sasquatch Hotline. Our operators gw2 gold  do not exist at the moment, but runescape gp  if you wish to make a contribution, please leave your name, number, and the amount of your bequest at the sound of the beep, and something will get back

I know you might hate the thought of picking up the phone wow gold  and calling to some company when all you want to do rift platinum  is click a button to order. So, don't call. Talk to cheap wow gold  live support. Every good WOW gold seller will have 24/7 live rs money  chat support. If they don't, they can't deliver your gold when rift gold  you want it... now! So make sure you talk to someone runescape cheap gold  before ordering even if all you do is ask them if world of warcraft gold  they're awake. This way they'll know you're ordering and be waiting runescape gold  to fulfill your order as soon as it comes through.So use buy runescape gold  some common sense when buying World of Warcraft gold online. It's easy to think you're still in a safe game when you really need to consider the person or company you buy from fairly carefully before buying.We have won the satisfaction of our loyal WoW players for years for fast and safe delivery. We always try our best to provide the brilliant service to our customers around the globe.

Every night, after dinner, a man took off wow gold  for the local tavern. He spent the buy runescape gold  whole evening there, and arrived home very rs gold for sale  drunk around midnight each night. He always runescape money  had trouble getting his key into the buy wow gold  keyhole and getting the door opened. His runescape gold  wife, waitiA blonde is overweight, so her wow po pas cher  doctor puts her on a diet. "I rift gold  want you to eat regularly for two rift plat  days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds." When the blonde returns, she's